1.    #1  
    First off, I love the Palm Pre. I own Palm stock, and OBVIOUSLY for that reason, want them to succeed. That being said, and aside from the obvious of needing more apps, which is inevitable, there are two things I'd like to see changed with this phone.

1. Allow more Exchange Active Sync customization by removing "All or Nothing" syncing.

One thing I had with my Windows Mobile phone, and I can do this with my work iPhone is have the ability to sync only what I want. If I only want to sync my email, and NOT my work contacts or calendar, I have that ability on the other platforms. I should be able to disable the sync of Contacts and Calendar if I want. I don't like the fact that it's all or nothing. I would like an update to give us that ability to choose what we want to sync.

2. Clean up the Launcher by limiting the amount of icons per page and extend to the right, not down.

This item might be a little more debatable, but I like the iPhone's design of having 16 icons per page, and then starting a new page when it needs it. The Pre, from what I can see has a 3 page max, and yes, I can drag apps from one page to another, but it becomes a little more of a pain to scroll down looking for what I want. I think navigating left to right is easier to find what you are looking for than scrolling down a mile to find your icon. Again, this is just my opinion.

These are my thoughts. Does Palm have a place where you can leave feedback?
    QuickInstall Check it ou or just stick with your iphone for now. Look under the tools heading, under Tweaks.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...k-install.html

Or just try out the search function for this forum. That migth be better, all of this has been talked about in so many posts already.
    If you decided not to add pages, the next best thing is to organize the files by 3 Main categories... Its really not difficult I know where all my apps are at all times.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Well, you have some degree of customization already, because you can choose which services to sync for each category. So I sync Google and Exchange for my Calendar, but only Exchange and Facebook for Contacts, e.g.