1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Pre is developing a camcorder for the phone, the iPhone has a pretty good camcorder, that u can also edit. Also, how about an option to forward text messages, why is that not included?
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    Not yet, but there are other post on this and speculation on the potential for it being in the next update.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...xt-update.html
    begin-sarcasm

palm didn't include it because i told them not to.

and what is this iphone you speak of? i've never heard of this device.

end-sarcasm

search if your friend.
    You will have to wait on that one, it is a distinct possibility, dare i say even likely, but not for a few months, at the least, according to recent speculation.

if you search for Video camera or video recording on the forum, you will have better luck than searching camcorder. as a bonus, if you do that search you will find a discussion, with links and video and such, of people who have worked there rooty magic on getting some video recording already.
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    You will have to wait on that one, it is a distinct possibility, dare i say even likely, but not for a few months, at the least, according to recent speculation.

if you search for Video camera or video recording on the forum, you will have better luck than searching camcorder. as a bonus, if you do that search you will find a discussion, with links and video and such, of people who have worked there rooty magic on getting some video recording already.
    Well I'm hoping by Christmas so I can record my kids opening their presents.

Oh and nice Next Generation reference there windzilla; damn Cardassians!