1.    #1  
    Hello everyone!

I am now a proud Pre owmer ^^ and I have been trying to install Skype and MSN and it doesn't seem to be working. I'm woondering if there isn't something i had to do prior to installing a messenger and such. Some help would be much appreciated. ^^ TY in advance
    MSN messegner doesn't work on the Pre. That is the reason I still haven't bought one. Would be nice if they would get off their butts and release it already. I was hoping today would be the day.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    we are all waiting patiently...
    Anything changed since then?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    skype will be coming to verizon with the next upgrade to webOS.
    Unfortunately I'm not on Verizon, I use my Pre in Europe, wanted to post this on the Pre GSM section but I saw this thread and didn't want to create an identical one.
    Does this mean I'm stuffed with no Skype nor Msn as long as I keep this phone?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    You can purchase Agile Messenger from the app catalog for $9.99. It basically has every messenger there is. I would say that is your best choice. Otherwise you could patch your phone to do such things.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not on Verizon, I use my Pre in Europe, wanted to post this on the Pre GSM section but I saw this thread and didn't want to create an identical one.
    Does this mean I'm stuffed with no Skype nor Msn as long as I keep this phone?
    HotSpot was just for Verizon, it's been hacked to work with all other WebOS devices. So I wouldn't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    HotSpot was just for Verizon, it's been hacked to work with all other WebOS devices. So I wouldn't worry about it.
    sorry, I didn't know hotspot has a homebrew version for all other devices? do you know the link?