1.    #1  
    When will Palm let us have more page space for icons, apps, etc... I hate that I have to cram all my stuff in 3 pages and have no organization whatsoever
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Until palm fixes it you can install webos quick install tool. under the tweaks menu there a lil box you can check. then ull be able to add more pages real simple
    There is tweak for that. It works very good I have 6 pages
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    I think at some point it is more convenient just to search, but ya, it is nice to have more apps.

I am hoping that they will fix a lot of these little annoyances in the near future. Release the Eos, take the app catalog out of beta and offer a nice little OS update.
  5.    #5  
    Where can I find the tweak? I already have everything for homebrew .. I don't see any options currently to add pages
    Download webOS quick install from the link below:

Quick Install

Then put your phone in developer mode.
    Click Tools and then click Tweaks
    Check the box to Add/Remove pages

What we really need is for the memory limit to be removed for when more official apps are available.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Where can I find the tweak? I already have everything for homebrew .. I don't see any options currently to add pages

top left...Tools---> tweaks and click on add pages
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    top left...Tools---> tweaks and click on add pages
    I click the add/ delete launcher page box but I dont get any extra pages.. words of wisdom?
    i believe once you have added the tweak, then you can tap the 'launcher' title on the top left, there should be an option to add/delete a page.
  10.    #10  
    wow thanks guys, I must have been slacking on the forums because I didn't realize Webos quick install was updated to 2.03 as I was using 1.35 lol ... That's why I couldn't find the tweaks!!

Now I have new launcher pages, and battery % in top corner! Anyway to change the color of the % as my is like a blue color ??

Update its blue when charging but yellow when normal ...
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

wow thanks guys, I must have been slacking on the forums because I didn't realize Webos quick install was updated to 2.03 as I was using 1.35 lol ... That's why I couldn't find the tweaks!!

Now I have new launcher pages, and battery % in top corner! Anyway to change the color of the % as my is like a blue color ??

changes to blue when its charging
  12.    #12  
    is anyone as crazy as me with organizing icons to specific themes?

Page 1 - Contacts & Calender
    Page 2 - Multimedia / Camera
    Page 3 - Homebrew / App Catalog Apps
    Page 4 - Sprint icons, productivity apps, and calculators
    Page 5 - Settings / Bluetooth, Device info etc .. page

New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ^^^ there is a thread dedicated to how people organize their apps on the launcher...
    i can't imagine how horrible it would be if i had 6 page dragging one icon from page one to page six!
    maybe five pages MAX
    is anyone as crazy as me with organizing icons to specific themes?

Page 1 - Contacts & Calender
    Page 2 - Multimedia / Camera
    Page 3 - Homebrew / App Catalog Apps
    Page 4 - Sprint icons, productivity apps, and calculators
    Page 5 - Settings / Bluetooth, Device info etc .. page

Yup.

So glad I found the setting in WebOS Quick Install last week. I too was using an ancient version and was thrilled to see this tweak in the latest version.
    Has anyone else had problems getting this tweek to install thru WebOS Install? When I check the box my phone instantly reboots!
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Has anyone else had problems getting this tweek to install thru WebOS Install? When I check the box my phone instantly reboots!
    It shouldn't be a full reboot, but a refresh of the GUI of WebOS. This is normal, and is how the tweaks get added.
    Now it's not doing the reset thing...it just keeps saying connection refused and after clicking okay 5 or 6 times it stops on the screen and shows the add pages box checked. Then when I uncheck it it goes thru the whole connection refused thing again...aarg! I'm trying resetting the phone out of and then back into dev mode and see if that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Now it's not doing the reset thing...it just keeps saying connection refused and after clicking okay 5 or 6 times it stops on the screen and shows the add pages box checked. Then when I uncheck it it goes thru the whole connection refused thing again...aarg! I'm trying resetting the phone out of and then back into dev mode and see if that works.
    So it worked as far as not getting the errors and now it goes thru the short refresh but still no extra pages...what am I doing wrong?

Nevermind...it's fixed!
    Last edited by spudland; 09/08/2009 at 02:40 PM.