1.    #1  
    I just bought a Sprint Palm Pre. I do not have the app catalog on the launcher and do not know how to download apps. Help!
    when you open the launcher swipe from right to left to get to the next page. There are 3 total.
    hah i know you are new but c'mon. Is this your first cell phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    hah i know you are new but c'mon. Is this your first cell phone?
    Dude, give the person a break. It could be their first cell phone. You have no idea with anything about this person but couldn't refuse a chance to be negative?
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I thought Sprint was supposed to do basic training on how to use the phone?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    yea dont mind the trolls dude, you can learn a lot here but their are a lot of trolls clogging things up.

if you want more apps, homebrew is the way to go. Message me and ill walk you through it. THEN you will love your Pre!!!!
    BTW I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just pointing out what I thought was the most likely solution without adding any fluff or useless commentary.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Dude, give the person a break. It could be their first cell phone. You have no idea with anything about this person but couldn't refuse a chance to be negative?
    unable to navigate their 1st cell phone but able to search for and post on an internet forum?!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    BTW I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just pointing out what I thought was the most likely solution without adding any fluff or useless commentary.
    Not you, you helped him out....he is prolly downloading right now becuase of you.
    not trying to be mean but one minute playing with the phone would reveal this.
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    not trying to be mean but one minute playing with the phone would reveal this.
    Give the guy a break. If you had been around on launch day, you might have been surprised at the number of people who couldn't find more than one page.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    It doesn't matter if someone just got a phone or they've had it since launch day. You help them out regardless of how it may seem to you.

Welcome to the forum genomemom.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    when you open the launcher swipe from right to left to get to the next page. There are 3 total.
    Don, you should win a prize. Perfect answer in one minute!

Quote Originally Posted by genomemom View Post
    I just bought a Sprint Palm Pre. I do not have the app catalog on the launcher and do not know how to download apps. Help!
    Welcome to the forum genomemom.

The Pre Tips & Tricks link below has this and 320 others on just 6 pages. Check out the other links too.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 09/03/2009 at 11:39 PM.
    Also, I don't know if it is possible to restart the first run app. This gives video demonstrations of the various UI gestures used by WebOS.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.