1.    #1  
    I'm not sure how this happened but my power button is not functioning properly. It doesnt click when i press it down and i have push hard to get it to sleep or come out of sleep mode. I suspect a piece is missing from underneath. Has anyone had a similar problem? I appreciate your help
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Take it to the Sprint store and they'll order you a new one.
  3.    #3  
    have you done this? Cause i have the feeling they will follow with the words "right after you pay the 100$ insurance deductable."
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    My significant other had the same issue, and Sprint took care of it right away, to the point of having a replacement in by the next afternoon.

Just make sure there are no large chunks of plastic missing because said SO has a propensity of dropping small, fragile, and expensive things

*whisper* Sprint will take care of it anyway if it does!
    I had to swap mine out for the same reason. They gave me no hassle at all at Sprint. I had a new phone same day.
    Same here took mine in walked out with a new one
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Good to know Sprint replaces for this. Just started happening to me, but they had to exchange the phone for other reasons anyways....now I know.
    Bok
  8.    #8  
    well update... just sent paid the 100 $ dollar deductible they said there was water damage do to the one little green spot on the back of my phone...this is clearly an easy out for Sprint. It had nothing to do with the malfunctioning power button. Guess that's how things work