Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    WOW...freaking awesome!
    We'll see next week when there are live games. Hopefully it works better than Sprint TV.

Side Note:

You may be using the phrase "Aww Hell No!" incorrectly.
    You can sign up for the NFL package for online only.
    DirectTV CS sucks and they rake you through the coals....got DishNetwork and am way happier with the service and price. I do miss the guide/DVR simplicity but thats it.

I need your Password too...lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    The app says you have to have an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription and it says to enjoy all the great features of the app you also need an NFL SuperFan subscription.
    Yeah, the only way to sign up for the online portion of the NFL Sunday Ticket stuff is to be a DirecTV subscriber... but if I was a DirecTV subscriber, I wouldn't need the online stuff.

The NFL needs to follow in the footsteps of MLB and make games available for live video streaming to anyone who is willing to pay. But, they're too locked up in their exclusive deals to do that.

Edit: Unless you live outside of "the United States, Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands)."
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post

Side Note:

You may be using the phrase "Aww Hell No!" incorrectly.
    Shut UP!!!
  8.    #8  
    Its not any cheaper though?
    You can? As far as I know the only NFL package you can sign up for (in the US, if you're not a DirecTV subscriber) on the Internet only is NFL.com's Game Rewind which doesn't show the games live.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    not a Direct TV person. How much coin are we talking about here?
    This is just DirecTV's way of drumming up business. It's useless unless you have DirecTV and their Superfan subscription. What a crock of chit.
    Pull out your checkbooks. The cost of government is going up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkat View Post
    not a Direct TV person. How much coin are we talking about here?

Sunday NFL Ticket = 299.00
    NFL Superfan = 100.00

Total = Not worth the money

I we could only get it on the phone for small fee like $20 or lees I might do it. It is just not the right economic time to release an app that costs this much to use.

They sould have also at least included a one week trial so we could at least try it out.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by josvac View Post
    This is just DirecTV's way of drumming up business. It's useless unless you have DirecTV and their Superfan subscription. What a crock of chit.
    The app is useless for you, but not every app can be used by everyone. That's like saying a slingplayer app is useless because you don't have a slingbox.
    Well I have NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan, and this app is going to be great !!!

I am getting busy at work again and that means I will be working weekends and not getting home till 3pm on Sundays, guess what no more missed 1pm games !!!!
    Well I have NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan, and this app is going to be great !!!

I am getting busy at work again and that means I will be working weekends and not getting home till 3pm on Sundays, guess what no more missed 1pm games !!!!
    Can't wait to get my Pre back so I can install and use this awesome app!!!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Quote Originally Posted by .ZeuS. View Post

x2
    HELL YEAH. BEST PRE APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kudos to DirecTV for not just living in crapple iphoney land like most big companies so far
    Same here but this will be the first time I've ever purchased the NFL ticket and its only because I'm trying Fantasy football for the first time.
    Bye bye Time Warner! Ordered DirectTV today and will have it installed this Sunday. If DirectTV is going to support the Pre I am going to support them.

Cant wait for the start of the regular season even more now.
    Now if we can just get NBA games...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast