Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It'll be like MLB.TV in which they only allow to broadcast to one IP address, so getting an username/password from a subscriber won't work.
    Are you able to login to the app? I have my login setup and can access my account on-line and can see I'm subscribed to NFL package and superfan but when I try to login from Pre DirecTV NFL Mobile I get an error message that email and password doesnt match, although I am careful to put it in correctly.

Any suggestions?
    I'll have to say, I used this app yesterday and I was surprised. It was awesome. The video was not really jumpy. (Used it over wifi at home). Good Job directv!!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    What we need is a good SlingBox App. Then at least you can watch all of your channels/recordings.

Cheers
    how are u able to see live games on nfl mobile?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I used it this weekend and it worked great, about a 2-3 sec delay from the TV. Tonight it won't let me watch MNF. I think you have the superfan subscription to get the streaming video for the rest of the year. So lame.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    I used it this weekend and it worked great, about a 2-3 sec delay from the TV. Tonight it won't let me watch MNF. I think you have the superfan subscription to get the streaming video for the rest of the year. So lame.
    I have had the NFL package from Directv for over 7 years and the package does NOT include nationally televised games like Monday, Thursday, and Sunday night football games.

I used the Pre over EVDO for the 1pm and 4pm games and was very impressed. I also have a slingbox and used the slingbox on my centro with EVDO and the quality is the same as on the Pre.

Good job Directv and Palm

In response to the login info, I doubt anyone will give you that info because then you can login to the directv website and mess with account info and possibly get credit card info. If and when the slingbox app comes out, I will share it with some decent users.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Sunday NFL Ticket = 299.00
    NFL Superfan = 100.00

Total = Not worth the money

I we could only get it on the phone for small fee like $20 or lees I might do it. It is just not the right economic time to release an app that costs this much to use.

They sould have also at least included a one week trial so we could at least try it out.
    LMAO! I like dis guy.

One, I think trying to watch a game on the Pre is NOT cool, very unusable to me in such small size.

Two, people are complaining about battery now?! Good luck..

Three, I'd rather purchase the REDZONE channel on FiOS and just catch the Good scoring parts. Being a RAVENS Fan in the hometown + Fantasy owner, I'll be satisfied with just that.
    Just Remember You Have To Have Good Signal OR A Wifi Signal to see the game at its best and also be A directv Nfl Subscriber with Superfan To Watch your games on your PRE
    I Watch A Few Games Live Yesterday When I Was Away from my house and Belive me ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY TO SEE FOOTBALL IN YOUR HANDS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR DRIVING YOU can hook up A AUX cable into your stereo and listen to the game Loud And Clear.. GOOOOOOOOOOO PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12