Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    As long as it let me choose what alerts, yep, would be great. If I get one every time someone does something in Mafia Wars, I'm throwing my phone out the window
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    all while pinching our way through facebook
    1.2 alleviates the need for this, as does double tapping where you want the screen to go.
    You're still having to zoom your way around the site. No one's saying that the full site isn't an option for now, but true integration with the phone would be ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    You're still having to zoom your way around the site. No one's saying that the full site isn't an option for now, but true integration with the phone would be ideal.
    sure thing. Of course it'd be nice, but for me anyways, its not a big deal, nor is it worth the constant complaining. We know you want it, wasting time and energy complaining on here isn't getting it out any faster. Just my 2c. Complain once, don't complain every 3rd post.
    Yeah, I agree with that I suppose though, as the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Not sure if Palm has anyone reading user feedback in forums like this, but if they do, beating the drum for a FB app can't necessarily hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that I suppose though, as the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Not sure if Palm has anyone reading user feedback in forums like this, but if they do, beating the drum for a FB app can't necessarily hurt.
    I hope they do, with some of the updates in the leaked 1.2, it seems like they have been, but who can be sure.
    Originally posted by jrstinkfish:

Have you tried the Homebrew friendsflow app? Give it a whirl and see what's missing. I don't use facebook, but my husband does and he likes the app.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    BTW, I like the friendsflow app to. I really haven't seen anything I can't do without that isn't on friendsflow facebook client. You really should check it out, the developer does a lot of updates and is continually adding things that our on the thread. Really is coming along very nicely. Sometimes, I wonder if people check out the app catalog before complaining about there not being an app for a particular function. Just try it, you might be pleasantly surprised at how for friendsflow has come along.
    Is there a way to get things from the App Catalog directly to my Pre without downloading through the catalog?

My problem is that when I try to download, it tells me "Not enough memory - delete an app". But I can still add apps (homebrew) through QuickInstall. I just can't find the App Catalog apps through Quickinstall.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456