Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Poached, poached, poached............I think I am going to go home and have some poached eggs on toast for dinner tonight!

Thanks for the idea!!

Oh and by the way.......great news about the apps for people like me who don't mess around with our Pre's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I am confused.

Photodialer - has been begged for by many since the launch
    The Globe and Mail - you may not read the newspapers but others do
    wikiHow - has 50,000 how-tos including first aid stored on your phone in case you can't get reception
    Translator - is an amazing 45 language translator - it hooks into your messaging too
    DIRECT TV NFL - To a couple million subscribers Sunday Ticket is a huge deal

Did you try these apps before you called them "lame"?

- Craig

Craig,

ADD moment, but could you add an "f" to Official in the thread title. It's giving me a headache.
    Pogey, I think you mean OCD moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Pogey, I think you mean OCD moment.
    That too, but my attention to the thread keeps wavering as I look at the missing "f". It's like when you see something shiny (hot girl) while talking to your wife....
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    poach1  [pohch]
    7. to steal (game or fish) from another's property.

This is what you're saying when you say Poach. This is what you assumed you meant when you used that word. So you're accusing palm or the develoeprs of stealing another's property. That's why we jumped on you. Had you said "oh but these were available in homebrew already" and left out the word Poach the only point most people would have made including me is that "Yes they were, but this means there is new progress in that new Developers were allowed into the official app catalog.
    There is such a thing is context, but people are on too much of a hair trigger around these parts to recognize it. If I was accusing Palm of literally stealing, I wouldn't say "it's progress" in the same post. Even moreso, in my second post before most people complained, I explicitly spell out the context in saying that I noticed apps withdrawn from the App Gallery before appearing in the App Catalog, then call it "good news".

Apparently, I wrote everything but the word "poach" in invisotext.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Looks like 11.

But they're definitely poaching some homebrews to pad this out. Still, it's progress.
    What context? That was your first post using the word Poach. If I take poach to mean what I learned in English class, I could replace the word poach in your sentence with steal and it'd mean the exact same thing.
    LOL. It's been another rough day on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I'm confused. Why are you seeking donations? What did you develop? Are you saying if you help someone they should donate? Seems a little out of the norm to me.
    Wow....just when you think you saw it all.

I guess the little "thanks" icon isn't enough for some. Maybe we can expand upon this....

PLEASE DONATE:
    1) If I've made you laugh
    2) If I've pissed you off (I should get rich from this one)
    3) If I've clicked on your thanks icon
    4) If I've done really nothing whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    Of course it works perfectly. Rotate Pre to landscape, pinch, pinch, swipe, swipe...oh there's where I comment. Rotate back to portrait to type, oh damn I can't see the little font now...pinch. pinch. type type type, damn my comment is off the screen. swipe. swipe. now pinch out to click Comment. wheww that's fun. hmmm thats done, lets scroll down the page. swipe. swipe. hey whats the bottom status bar doing in the middle of the page? hmm thats weird.
    hahahaha nicee
    There are enough to shut us up for a few days.
    I'm confused. Why are you seeking donations? What did you develop? Are you saying if you help someone they should donate? Seems a little out of the norm to me.
    Treo/PreCentral should charge him for the advertising space. Seem a little 'off' to me.
    HI, where are you all looking. All I found were 12 apps total on palm pre site, can you please supply me with the correct link to the pre software site? thank you and take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Where is the financial app?
    I do not expect nor require anyone to donate anything. I am happy to help in anyway I can.

But if I spend two hours of my time helping you troubleshoot an issue and you feel the need to buy me a hamburger or two then you are welcome to it.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

i have a feeling palm is gonna have an update soon b4 any more apps r added bc they're 50 already so i can c an update real soon
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    still no fb app... fail
    c/s
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Wow....just when you think you saw it all.

I guess the little "thanks" icon isn't enough for some. Maybe we can expand upon this....

PLEASE DONATE:
    1) If I've made you laugh
    2) If I've pissed you off (I should get rich from this one)
    3) If I've clicked on your thanks icon
    4) If I've done really nothing whatsoever.

Hahah, now thats funny. Wait where is your donate button?
    Some people just go to far, thats my personal opinion.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    It means what ever he wants it to. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    How fitting for a [Edit - name calling removed]: Simply repeat what other people say.
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 09/04/2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: deleted name calling to save an infraction
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast