Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Translator is the same app that began here in homebrew - and that's why its no longer available in the gallery.

I wonder how he got it in there?

Did he submit it or did Palm come after him and ask him?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    wow,

I have DirecTV superfan already!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    This is what I thought. I just thought homebew was a way for the developers to get their stuff out early.
    Yes, I don't think poach is the right word. OTOH most of these apps seem fairly unexciting.
    WTF? There's not a single new restaurant app. This update is an epic fail.

Out of sheer curiosity, I downloaded the Lemonade app. I have fond memories of that game from my childhood, so we'll see if it's a case of rose-colored glasses.
    Now it would be nice to be able to install the new APP'S but until the "Sorry message" stops telling me I don't have enough room I will have to stick with the Homebrew
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    still no fb app
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Not a bad round of apps this time around. Can't say I downloaded any of them though.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    still no fb app... fail
    I have np hombrew apps juststuff from app catalog and I don't hve enough memory for more.
    I don't have homrew apps jus stuff from pre app catalog and I'm out of space for more apps as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    still no fb app
    +1
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    still no fb app
    but hey, we can find a nearby restaurant for dinner, then use the translator to order and calculate exact change for the tip! ALL with the Pre! yay!
    Lemonade needs a interface makeover in my opinion. It's a fun game still, but could use some work. The top header is much too large and the same information could be expressed in much less space. And the bottom has too much scrolling, and in a game like this where everything has to be exact, the slider widget is just too inaccurate.

That, and it's not displaying the trailing 0 in things like $5.60 instead showing $5.6
    sweet!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    says I don't have enough memory...I thought if I downloaded my hb apps through preware I wouldn't have any problem...I have downloaded all of my apps through preware. Even deleting some of the apps it still gives me errors when tryin to install an app from the official app catalog. Help?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY
    I'm confused. Why are you seeking donations? What did you develop? Are you saying if you help someone they should donate? Seems a little out of the norm to me.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    but hey, we can find a nearby restaurant for dinner, then use the translator to order and calculate exact change for the tip! ALL with the Pre! yay!
    all while pinching our way through facebook
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    +1
    now, someone dummy is going to come in here and give me 4 reasons why we don't need an app b/c the pre can handle the real website
    Up to 50 apps now...but I cant install any..

I dont use PreWare as I cant get WebOS Quick Install to work etc so stuck with FileCoaster at the moment, and cnat delete NFL, or NASCAR...bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerv.88 View Post
    says I don't have enough memory...I thought if I downloaded my hb apps through preware I wouldn't have any problem...I have downloaded all of my apps through preware. Even deleting some of the apps it still gives me errors when tryin to install an app from the official app catalog. Help?
    Check the size of the App you are trying to install and delete more than that from your Pre.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast