Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Atleast 1 of the flagship phones is going to have visual voicemail on it, Im shocked it was omitted from the Pre during brainstorming this fabulous device.
    So one thread on this, on the same page as this thread, wasn't enough?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...mail-hero.html
    Not that big a fan of visual voice mail? I assume Sprint and Palm will eventually add it to the Pre but it's not that big a deal for me. I'd rather Palm focus on radio/battery tweaks and open the GPU for smoother rendering on the device (take some pressure off of the CPU).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    Atleast 1 of the flagship phones is going to have visual voicemail on it, Im shocked it was omitted from the Pre during brainstorming this fabulous device.
    Opps! Another Promise by Palm that... OMG... is already available on the Android platform.

Gosh, I just don't see how Palm and WebOS are gonna compete with Android.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Not that big a fan of visual voice mail? I assume Sprint and Palm will eventually add it to the Pre but it's not that big a deal for me. I'd rather Palm focus on radio/battery tweaks and open the GPU for smoother rendering on the device (take some pressure off of the CPU).
    I'm the exact opposite. I quite enjoyed having VVM on my Instinct and was kinda lost when checking VM on the Pre the first few times. I never thought I'd appreciate VVM so much until I was without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clack View Post
    Opps! Another Promise by Palm that... OMG... is already available on the Android platform.

Gosh, I just don't see how Palm and WebOS are gonna compete with Android.
    When was visual voice mail promised?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    So one thread on this, on the same page as this thread, wasn't enough?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...mail-hero.html
    Guess not!