Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So I had an insteresting issue with my pre this morning. I was in the car and got a call. I took the call via the car's bluetooth and the phone would not stop vibrating. It vibrated during the entire call and did not stop even after I hung up. I thought maybe if I unlocked the phone during the call it would stop, but I just got the "blue cloud screen" with no buttons. Very weird. Anyone else have this issue? I finally had to reboot the phone to get it to stop.
    This has been a serious annoyance for me too. I can't predict it but often when I receive calls, the phone starts vibrating and won't stop. It vibrates while I am talking on the phone. It keeps vibrating after I hang up. A reboot is the only fix. It happens 3 or 4 times a day for me and I hate it.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    It happened to me once, and re-booting solved it. If you're phone is doing 3 or 4 times a day it's got to be reason enough for them to replace it
    This happened to me the other day as well. If it happens more than once, I'd definately talk to support.