1.    #1  
    Hi I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to add the virtual keyboard as well as the webosquickinstall app so that I can download homebrew app. I got the virtual keyboard to work as well as going into the tweak section of webosquickinstall and tweaked the add page, 4x4 icon, landscape texting.

Now When i get texts or IM i cant click on the the person and reply..I just tap and tap but nothing happens. Also in Aim I try to tap a buddy but nothing would happen.

I have removed all the tweaks and apps and did a full restore but still nothing works. PLEASE help thanks
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLy120 View Post
    Hi I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried to add the virtual keyboard as well as the webosquickinstall app so that I can download homebrew app. I got the virtual keyboard to work as well as going into the tweak section of webosquickinstall and tweaked the add page, 4x4 icon, landscape texting.

Now When i get texts or IM i cant click on the the person and reply..I just tap and tap but nothing happens. Also in Aim I try to tap a buddy but nothing would happen.

I have removed all the tweaks and apps and did a full restore but still nothing works. PLEASE help thanks
    I had the same issue.
    Try this from Jason Himself, Works great

so I've uploaded a new hotfix version (last one, I swear, lol).

The PNG chooser showing/not showing issue is fixed.

For those who used the first build of 2.03 and got the broken Messaging app, download this zip file.(http://filebin.ca/yyamnu/BackupFiles.zip) Make sure both Message Forwarding and Messaging in landscape are unchecked.

Extract the files from the zip. For each of the 4 files, do this:
    - In WebOS Quick Install, go in the menu Tools->Send File.
    - Drag the file onto the Send File window.
    - For the .jsjsjs $files$, $put$ $this$ $as$ $the$ $Destination$ $Folder$:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/

- For the .css file, put this as the Destination Folder:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/

Reboot your Pre, and everything should be working again and you should be able to check it again to get it working properly.
    I had this happen to me last night.

Went ahead and unzip webosdoctor and copy and replaced the whole. Palm.com.messaging folder

(might be a bit advance for you), but that's how I fixed mine