1.    #1  
    How in the heck do I add another folder to the photos "app" so i can categorize some of these pics and wallpapers?
    Last edited by scrupul0us; 09/02/2009 at 06:25 PM.
  2.    #2  
    no one? i find it hard to beleive everyone has all their images in only "photo roll" and "wallpapers"
    If your pictures are organized by folders on the phone, then the folders will show up in the Photos app. For the photo roll, youd have to probably pull them out of the folder the phone saves them to and put them into your organized folders.
  4.    #4  
    where do i put the folders on my pre when its in usb mode so they show up on the phone? I tried adding a folder within wallpapers and it didnt show up
    what I did was I hooked it up to my computer using the USB and then created folders and organized my pictures
  6.    #6  
    so you put the folders at the same level as "wallpapers" and "DCIM" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    so you put the folders at the same level as "wallpapers" and "DCIM" ?
    No. create your folders inside of the 100PALM folder

DCIM > 100PALM > New Folder
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsly View Post
    No. create your folders inside of the 100PALM folder

DCIM > 100PALM > New Folder
    Weird, I created a folder called "Rotation" at the root of the mounted Pre and moved my custom wallpapers there and it showed up.

I'll try your suggestion for the photos I want to organize
    you can probably delete the photos in the 100PALM folder and move them into a newly created one so you don't have dupes in both folders.
    I dunno, I've tried both subfolders under wallpapers and folders off the root. The Photos app just seems grab the folder names no matter the hierarchy and present the folder names as a set of peers.
    I'm not sure if this answers your question, but if you're wanting to make a new folder that is on the same level as the Wallpapers folder, just create the folder in the root (PALM PRE).
    i somehow created an "image" folder that is the same level as the Wallpapers/Photoroll/download and i cannot locate this folder on the root or anywhere to delete/edit it. does anyone know where this folder is located?
    Quote Originally Posted by gu12u7 View Post
    i somehow created an "image" folder that is the same level as the Wallpapers/Photoroll/download and i cannot locate this folder on the root or anywhere to delete/edit it. does anyone know where this folder is located?
    i've figured it out

if you have any folder (hidden or not) that is in /media/internal that has pictures, it'll show up in your photo apps

so in my cause, i had a backup folder in /media/internal/backup, and within the backup folder i had an "images" folder, so i moved that folder to root and it fixed the problem.