1.    #1  
    Hello -

So I am still waiting for my $100 rebate from Sprint so I spoke with them yesterday and they said it must have been misplaced. I need to find my sales receipt and fill out another rebate form. This seems to be a bunch of BS if you ask me. I think they just do this because customers don't have their sales receipt anymore and don't take the time to fill another one out? I could do all that work again and they will lose it again. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

Chad
    Nope... Got my phone 07/03 and got my rebate about a week ago. I've never had a problem with sprint rebates and I've probably gotten about 5 or 6 within the last 10 years.

I always scan these rebate things to pdf so that I have a backup in case something like this happens.
    I have read a lot of Sprint rebate threads here and I have to say that Sprint does and exceptional job with rebates.

On the topic of rebates in general, I don't even bother with them anymore. I've spent too much time trying to trace rebates. You end up contacting the company that was offering the rebate and they refer you to a 3rd party rebate company and you end up getting nowhere. So overall, I think most rebates are a ripoff.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I didn't have any problem. Got phone on launch day and submitted rebate about a month later. Took 3 weeks to get check. Not bad...
    If you bought it from a Sprint store, go down tell them your situation. They may be able to print out your receipt. Sometimes in cases like this, a phone rep will end up giving you a $100 credit on your account instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I have read a lot of Sprint rebate threads here and I have to say that Sprint does and exceptional job with rebates....
    I'd have to say that the rebate process, however idiotic, was better with the Pre than any other I've dealt with.

Sprint emailed me every time there was action on my rebates (I got two Pre's) from receiving the rebates, to processing to final approval to mailing them out.
    I bought 2 on the day they came out sent the rebates in a month later. then got a $350 rebate check in the mail. I thought we were only supposed to get $100 dollar rebates per phone. I am not complaining.
    I bought on launch day and mailed out rebate a week before deadline(it's idiots like me that these rebates look for) And got my $100 check a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by chlue99 View Post
    Hello -

So I am still waiting for my $100 rebate from Sprint so I spoke with them yesterday and they said it must have been misplaced. I need to find my sales receipt and fill out another rebate form. This seems to be a bunch of BS if you ask me. I think they just do this because customers don't have their sales receipt anymore and don't take the time to fill another one out? I could do all that work again and they will lose it again. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

Chad
    Did yours even get approved? Mine was approved and sent out Jul 28. It was supposed to arrive by Aug 15. Tick tock, tick tock, still nothing. Called the rebate center, and the moron actually said I should give it 45 DAYS from Jul 28. I'm like: Did you glue it to the back of a turtle or something?! I don't know of ANY delivery service that takes 45 days to deliver a check.
    Quote Originally Posted by PookiePrancer View Post
    Did yours even get approved? Mine was approved and sent out Jul 28. It was supposed to arrive by Aug 15. Tick tock, tick tock, still nothing. Called the rebate center, and the moron actually said I should give it 45 DAYS from Jul 28. I'm like: Did you glue it to the back of a turtle or something?! I don't know of ANY delivery service that takes 45 days to deliver a check.
    Don't ever underestimate the post office they will surprise you.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Same thing with me. Mine was approved over a month ago and supposed to have been delivered "on or before Aug 22", but I've not seen it. I was told the same 45 days b.s. I've had rebate problems with Sprint 4 times now. Never again, for now I'll get my phones from Best Buy.
    I bought 3 phones and received all my rebates about 30 days after mailing it, which was about 3 weeks after buying them.
    Took about 5 weeks for me to get my rebate. Even received an email confirmation from Sprint letting me know it was received and containing a link that I could click on to monitor progress. Got my check on monday. Sweet!