Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Do you know the market potential if Sprint and Verizon became "1"...they would have what 130million some consumers yes Verizon is # 1, but there the two biggest CDMA networks and the combined voice and data map network would be FA NOMINAL!....but wishful thinking lol...and what if T-Mobile and AT&T..they need to start thinking then it would be one choice in U.S.A( aside IDEN lol) CDMA verse GSM....
    i like opinions. the more companies out there the better more competition out there the cheaper potentially our service will be
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    i like opinions. the more companies out there the better more competition out there the cheaper potentially our service will be
    yeah there is no way I would pay what att customers pay for the iphone. I like the options and because of the competition and a corporate discount I am able to get my pre for only 52 month
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    Do you know the market potential if Sprint and Verizon became "1"...they would have what 130million some consumers yes Verizon is # 1, but there the two biggest CDMA networks and the combined voice and data map network would be FA NOMINAL!....but wishful thinking lol...and what if T-Mobile and AT&T..they need to start thinking then it would be one choice in U.S.A( aside IDEN lol) CDMA verse GSM....
    The Justice Department would never allow that; and for good reason.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This is like saying what if Burger King and McDonalds's merged because they both make hamburgers.

Sure, it sounds like you as a consumer might get even more super awesome hamburgers but I guarantee it would be a disaster for everyone involved. Once they put Wendy's out of business just wait until they start charging extra for ketchup!
    horrible horrible idea
    Terrible idea. Competition's good for the consumer and innovation.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Sprint and VZ use the same technology now but that won't be the case when 4g is implemented.
    There is an Off-Topic forum here.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    well I think its a great innovative idea. and would be nice to be implemented...Theoretically prices should be lower with the combined network strength. Im all for saving money and competition too but be real with yourself,its a cell phone, the stronger network coverage stronger the consumer base, would fantastic we would have the best coverage map....why do you think there buying up all the little markets of cdma..they know what they are doing..its only a matter of time....mark my words
    Competition is important, but the telecoms today barely compete. In a 2 year contract model, they compete only at the point of the end of the contract, and all of their rates are so artificially high there's no conclusion other than that they collaborate. May as well let them merge.
    Root to your Pre in Ubuntu: http://www.surfrock66.com/?p=600