Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How many people who had the pre since it came out really like the phone. i've had it since launch and im like in love,but many people who iknow say its to complicated or its ' to much like a computer".

Are they stpid? or are they making a point?
    They are trolls pay no mind their iphones have some competition. And yes they're stupid and need some serious help.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I was a Blackberry head, before Pre.
    The first day I got the Pre phone, I did not let it down all day. Yes, they are stupid.
    I had iPhones (even had a 3gs for a bit) until I got a Pre ... I won't go back.

I dont think the Pre is complicated... I find it to be very organic. Using gestures rocks! When I pick up my G1, or iPod touch, I try to swipe to go back.
    got the iPhone on day1....switched to pre couple weeks ago...to save money on my plan. I dont miss the iPhone...I am starting to enjoy the Pre now.
    Ok I will be blunt...I usually try to have more tact but not here:

Smartphones are for smart people

Some dummies get smartphones to try to look smart...
    Some of these use the smartphone as a dumbphone without ever diving into the advanced features....
    Some dummies start to think they are smart and invariably end up messing up something then blaming the phone...
    Some dummies dont want a smartphone in the first place because it makes them feel dumb so why get it...

the cool thing about it is that its great that everybody is different and has a different approach to communication devices!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Ok I will be blunt...I usually try to have more tact but not here:

Smartphones are for smart people

Some dummies get smartphones to try to look smart...
    Some of these use the smartphone as a dumbphone without ever diving into the advanced features....
    Some dummies start to think they are smart and invariably end up messing up something then blaming the phone...
    Some dummies dont want a smartphone in the first place because it makes them feel dumb so why get it...

the cool thing about it is that its great that everybody is different and has a different approach to communication devices!
    i agree with you 100%..

its an amzing things when im on the trains and someone with a pre says how did you do all the stuff to your pre? i tell them and they go " oh thats to much, i just use it to talk and makes calls".. I think to myself you dont even noe why you have a smart phone you dumby!
    I've had mine since day one. I couldn't be happier. Although I did have to swap it once though. The power button stopped working.
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    How many people who had the pre since it came out really like the phone. i've had it since launch and im like in love,but many people who iknow say its to complicated or its ' to much like a computer".

Are they stpid? or are they making a point?
    Who wouldn't want a pocket sized computer to carry around?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Hummm...What exactly is so complicated about the Pre? I don't get it. E-mail's set themselves up, to launch an app you just touch it, gestures take all of a couple of minutes to figure out. Are some of you guys going a little overboard with the "complicated" talk? Maybe we should slow down on the elitism, huh?
    With a little coaching my 4 year old can now take my phone open the camera, open the photos, open the bubble game, switch from one to the next and back on her own now. As smart phones go this one has the best UI I have ever seen.

(coaching once, she picks it up now and needs no help from Daddy)
    June 6th.. Man I had to make trips to several stores including bestbuy from maryland to virginia about 7-8 sprint stores because all of them in my area were sold out. About 200,000 phones sold on that day. Since day one. I was using the pre and I dumped my htc touch pro. I couldn't forget that.. crazy though. for whatever it is now worth.
  13.    #13  
    Well its amazing and seems unanimous. its that they're stupid. i figured that lmao.
    I have had mine's since day one and I must say between the Pre and this forum I get very little sleep. There is always something new being discovered. This by far is the best phone I have ever had the privilege of owning. YEAH PRE!!!
    The Pre isn't complicated.

I've had mine since day 1.

I'm not particularly impressed with it at this point nor what Palm has done / is doing.
    Went from BB Storm to Pre...enough said
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    its not enough like a computer, but going in the right direction
    This phone has tons of potential which is apparent with the homebrew apps etc. However, we desperately need an update here Palm
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by abejenaru73 View Post
    This phone has tons of potential which is apparent with the homebrew apps etc. However, we desperately need an update here Palm
    i do i agree. there are some bugs to be fixed. but this is a first generation program palm is using so we must be patient. but the next update sshould contain a video recorder to truly be the number one and also extremly expand on app store.9even though i root my pre and homebrew) it would be easier to just click and downlaod proper- non harmful to insurance apps.
    have mine still from day 1. and seeing more people getting the pre.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast