Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I've had mine since day one, though I returned the original due to battery/slider crash issues. The second one's be rock-solid in that department. I like it very much, find it easy to use and extraordinarily useful. So much so that I'm seriously considering nuking my landline phone and going CPO.

It does have its current deficiencies that have been discussed ad infiniteum elsewhere. I'm still confident that ones I want, (voice dial, video recording and few others) will eventually be addressed.
    I've had mine since launch day. I love the phone but there are some small that annoy me still. But its not like there major. I had lots of winmo phones that small things annoyed me to. No phone is perfect all fall short of the hype.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    I've had mine since launch day. I love the phone but there are some small that annoy me still. But its not like there major. I had lots of winmo phones that small things annoyed me to. No phone is perfect all fall short of the hype.
    things like what anooy you?
    Day 1 here. Funny thing, today for the first time I plugged in my old Treo 700p to look for something and when it popped on...I didn't know what to do. Everything felt foreign and I forgot where things were. So moral is, people just aren't used to things being different. PRE ROCKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty4444 View Post
    I've been happy since day one although now I am starting to get irritated by the lack of speed related to viewing and sending emails, shortcuts related to emails and now my missing texts.

Hopefully these simple but valuable issues can be addressed in future updates
    try this, it helps... limit your emails to 10-15min frequency. as for texts, dude if you're missing texts it can't be coming from your end, maybe the other end is on att network. I'm always missing text if the person texting me from att. But I would take the phone back to sprint and have them test it out.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Day-one Pre owner and loving it. No hardware issues. There are features missing that I'd like to have, but I'm confident that will improve. All phones are missing some features, but even as it is now the Pre has the best combination of features for me.

Just yesterday I was thinking how much like a computer the Pre is, but that's a good thing. I don't use my "real" computers nearly as much now that I have a Pre. If somebody complains that the Pre is smarter than they are, well I think that speaks for itself.
    Got mine the 1st day and love it still. GOOOOOOOOO PREEEEEE!!!!!!
    CRoSSoVeR
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123