1.    #1  
    if palm dont step up htc hero is going to take over lol. on the serious note palm needs to do something its loosing steam an the hero is right around the corner
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    OMG...here we go again!!!
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike brody View Post
    if palm dont step up htc hero is going to take over lol. on the serious note palm needs to do something its loosing steam an the hero is right around the corner
    The good news is that people will be able to compare them side by side. The Pre is, in my opinion, superior in the form factor and UI departments amongst others. Remember that the Hero is running what is essentially the same hardware as the G1 minus a keyboard with a fancied up UI.
  4.    #4  
    as what i heard there will be a little upgrade on the hardware an also on the software. thats on the north american versions only
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike brody View Post
    take over with whom? Ask most people about the Hero and they'll tell you, "I don't watch that show."
  6.    #6  
    first you need a tv to watch the show
  7.    #7  
    palm still haves time to turn things around but they are to slow. thats how come htc is going to steal the spotlight
    LOL, has this forum been hijacked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  10.    #10  
    i called pal an the first thing they said to me was HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!