Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    What is with the reply to function in the email app? Everytime I try to send a quick reply to an email I have to constantly fight with the screen to get the cursor to show up in the main message field. No problem changing the subject line or the address line but the main message field is so darn narrow that I can't seem to get the cursor to show up until after 4-6 tries.

One trick is to switch the Pre into landscape mode. The main message field is slightly expanded in landscape mode and it's easier to get the cursor in position.

Am I the only one having this problem? I searched and noone seems to be reporting any difficulty with this function.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Ok....that was quick! I solved the problem. Disable the email in landscape mode tweak and the reply function works perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus View Post
    Ok....that was quick! I solved the problem. Disable the email in landscape mode tweak and the reply function works perfectly.

yup! that did it....I just used the original how-to for permanent email landscape and all is well in Pre land.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.