Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    getmoneyeveryday

If I had as much time do this the research you do, I would not be in this position.
    if palm keeps lacking the whole company is going to fall flat on their face, because the pre is there only saving grace
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    thanks for pointing that out gmoney exactly the point I was getting at posted on 7/30 exactly 7 days after the 1.1 update!

fast forward one monthe later..... after 3 updates in a month it has now been a month and a half and still not a single solid rumor of an upcomeing update!

If I had known that palm was going to stop updateing the phone back then i would have returned it before my 30 days expired on 08/12, these minor issues can all easily be tweaked and updated 1 by 1

I never said i don't like the phone I was just telling keenan that if it is not updated by the end of september to return the phone and wait until the pre 2 comes out by that time the OS is will be up to date
    Yeah, and nothing like a lack of rumors to spell the end of a smartphone...
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan6 View Post

I have 30 days to return the phone.

Just wanted to voice my opinion.
    You have 30 days to explore your options and try new homebrew wares. Welcome to OUR WORLD. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm thinking you and Keenan6 should hook up. Then you wouldn't have to spend so much wasted time on a forum for a device you detest...
    You obviously have more time than the both of us

Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    Oh! pre i love you so much!! you feel so good when i pull down my pants and sit on you!!! PLEASE PALM DON'T UPDATE THIS DEVICE EVER WE LOVE IT JUST THE WAY IT IS WE ARE SO CONTENT. WE LOVE HAVEING TO RELY ON HOMEBREW DEVELOPERS TO MAKE THIS PHONE COMPlETE
    Probably not the most mature post on this forum ever to be logged, but I'm sure you're doing your best.

It's been said before.... They call it a smartphone for a reason...
    its starting to be a smartphone(without the smart)
    getmoneyeveryday

If I had as much time do this the research you do, I would not be in this position.
    what can I say? what can I say? sucks to be you? No offense intended but wow you really seem determined looking for your "perfect" mate. that is, if there is one..
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike brody View Post
    its starting to be a smartphone(without the smart)
    thank you. they left out the SMART
    yes indeed
    You obviously have more time than the both of us

You missed one additional statistic
    Let's see, that gives you and average of slightly more than 5 posts a day, and me slightly less than 1.

You really need to learn to research dude...
    Wee wee'd up lol, Obama's the man!
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You missed one additional statistic

Let's see, that gives you and average of slightly more than 5 posts a day, and me slightly less than 1.

You really need to learn to research dude...
    No need

I have 3 weeks to return it.

Now if I was past 30 days, then I would have been mad and concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    what can I say? what can I say? sucks to be you? No offense intended but wow you really seem determined looking for your "perfect" mate. that is, if there is one..
    I want to add this.. If you have 30 days to return your phone. then you u should really stop your complaints NOW and get busy with homebrew before you judge and be careful while you're doing it. Palm is a vendor just like Apple. Like how iphone can be jailbroken.. well surely the pre can be rooted. All I can do is welcome you to our community. I can't baby you all the time sorry buddy that's not gonna happen.
    bottom line for a high profile phone these little features should be a piece of cake.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    I want to add this.. If you have 30 days to return your phone. then you u should really stop your complaints NOW and get busy with homebrew before you judge and be careful while you're doing it. Palm is a vendor just like Apple. Like how iphone can be jailbroken.. well surely the pre can be rooted. All I can do is welcome you to our community. I can't baby you all the time sorry buddy that's not gonna happen.
    Lol I agree, but I don't think we should go thru 3rd party applications to get SMS tones lol ... that's a little ridiculous
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    bottom line for a high profile phone these little features should be a piece of cake.
    yes>>>> my point exactly
    i agree, i just think that the pre was just rush out to soon. remember the pre surpose to be appple comp an it seems like the pre is loosing the war
    i agree, i just think that the pre was just rush out to soon. remember the pre surpose to be appple comp an it seems like the pre is loosing the war
    Really? Who said it was "surpose to be appple comp" (not even 100% sure what that means).
    just sit back an think about it
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast