Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I posted something similar in another thread, but I'll post it here anyway.

To those who have gotten the "newer" 1.2 release, can you please post up the contents of the .jnlp file that you used? I already sent a PM to AngryGoose, who posted a screenshot of his a few pages back. With the contents of that file, we can derive and directly download the WebOSDoctor package for further analysis.

I should also point out to everyone, that you do NOT need to wipe your phone but can instead use the .JAR file against the Palm Emulator in the SDK. This way, you can safely test things out.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    You guys are insane
    Haikus just fall into place
    Refrigerator
    ha hahahahahahahahaha ha ha!
    go4craig: if there is anyway you can upload this somewhere.. just don't post it on the public forums.. maybe PM or something?

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    go4craig: if there is anyway you can upload this somewhere.. just don't post it on the public forums.. maybe PM or something?

thanks.
    I doubt anyone that got this update early will upload it anytime soon. Seems like a lot of people are asking for this but no response has come from those lucky few with the update. Seems more like they want to be the first to find new features and report them. Can't say I blame them, but it is a bit selfish on their part.

Anyways, I hope Palm decides to release this update soon and I hope there are more new features than have previously been reported.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    The megaupload link has already been posted in the webos 1.2 thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Not a troll. Been reading this forum since june. I've been wanting to reply alot, but palm never made it possible for me (or anybody) to type with the prprpr $in$ $landscape$ .. $even$ $tho$ $they$'$ll$ $let$ $you$ $read$ $in$ $landscape$. $I$ $refused$ $to$ $turn$ $the$ $phone$ $around$ $out$ $of$ $pure$ $stubborn$ $principal$. $Pretty$ &$quot$;$smart$ $phone$&$quot$;, $huh$?
    Smartphones work best with smart users. Should have taken it back. Should have learned to use it the way it was designed. Should have should have should have. Instead, you wait, and complain.
    I hope it comes out tomorrow too, it's been almost a month since I've even turned to the second page of my phone. Just nothing to do. I'd go back to the 3Gs if it wasn't for $200 cancellation and $436 for the iphone new contract + phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Not a troll. Been reading this forum since june. I've been wanting to reply alot, but palm never made it possible for me (or anybody) to type with the prprpr $in$ $landscape$ .. $even$ $tho$ $they$'$ll$ $let$ $you$ $read$ $in$ $landscape$. $I$ $refused$ $to$ $turn$ $the$ $phone$ $around$ $out$ $of$ $pure$ $stubborn$ $principal$. $Pretty$ &$quot$;$smart$ $phone$&$quot$;, $huh$?

and you didn't realize this in the first 2 seconds you had the phone in you hands??? dumbass.......
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    and you didn't realize this in the first 2 seconds you had the phone in you hands??? dumbass.......
    Sorrry, hate to laugh at the obvious but this phone has a physical keyboard that slides out...kinda designed that way.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    So in short...no one knows whats happening with the next update????
    Quote Originally Posted by asitime View Post
    So in short...no one knows whats happening with the next update????
    Palm knows
    My Guess is that its going to be this Thursday. Combined with the release of the full (non-beta) App catalog
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567