Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    You guys are insane
    Haikus just fall into place
    Refrigerator
    Congratulations
    Megalomaniacal
    uh crazy weird guy
    Sometimes this forum doesn’t make any cents.

I see all this bickering between people and I think ”if I had a nickel for every bad thing said in here I could be a multi millionaire”.

Sadly by depositing my thoughts about that here in this thread, someone will get quite upset at me and I will have to withdraw from this site for a while.

It’s worthy to note that I enjoy spending a lot of my time here even though I don’t make any money for it.

Each and every morning I get up and flip a coin as to whether or not I am going to quit, or cheque for the latest thread. Today I decided to cheque just to be on the safe side of things, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Gosh who am I kidding?? You damn well know that you can bank on me to stop in here and case the joint out.

I sure wish I had a penny for your thoughts on this one?

Hang on what was this thread about again??? Oh that’s right an update to WebOS!

Oh well I guess I will just stand in queue and wait for the next update like the rest of these customers?

Next please.
    By god what on earth are you referring to?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    There is an option in the contacts menu now that says "Send all the car kit." Dunno what that does but something to do with bluetooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    blah blah blah
    Trolls should stay on Mimi Bobeck's desk
    Wow that is either extremely good Photoshop or legit!! Holy shiznit!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    Sometimes this forum doesnít make any cents.

I see all this bickering between people and I think Ēif I had a nickel for every bad thing said in here I could be a multi millionaireĒ.

Sadly by depositing my thoughts about that here in this thread, someone will get quite upset at me and I will have to withdraw from this site for a while.

Itís worthy to note that I enjoy spending a lot of my time here ever though I donít make any money for it.

Each and every morning I get up and flip a coin as to whether or not I am going to quit, or cheque for the latest thread. Today I decided to cheque just to be on the safe side of things, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Gosh who am I kidding?? You damn well know that you can bank on me to stop in here and case the joint out.

I sure wish I had a penny for your thoughts on this one?

Hang on what was this thread about again??? Oh thatís right an update to WebOS!

Oh well I guess I will just stand in queue and wait for the next update like the rest of these customers?

Next please.
    It is quite normal to go off topic at about page 3 or so. However, it happens a lot earlier when you have a thread devoted to a topic that obviously no one actually knows anything about. When it gets closer, I am sure you will hear leaks about the next update, but right now it's purely speculation.

There are 29,000 (not really) update threads. It's really hard not go A.D.D.
    Quote Originally Posted by go4craig View Post
    There is an option in the contacts menu now that says "Send all the car kit." Dunno what that does but something to do with bluetooth.
    It seems like it would be an option to force a bluetooth contact upload of your address book. My car's bluetooth automatically syncs the address book each time automatically, but sometimes I wish it did it sooner.
    Boo I'm still showing the 07/24/2009 build. Downloads of WebOS doctor are done by serial number so who knows if they still are updating their database.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Well my phone still says phone up to date. But if that is all they added to the update that is very disappointing to leave out the smaller things like forwarding text messages. Anyone else verified this update to be true?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Oh yeah google maps DOES NOT turn landscape.
    Quote Originally Posted by go4craig View Post
    Oh yeah google maps DOES NOT turn landscape.
    What about any of these?

Active X support
    Video Recording
    The ability to choose separate tones and mp3's for text, email, knowin caller........
    Forwarding of text messages
    Battery and CPU scaling

I doubt you could test for the cpu scaling though without rooting.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    What about any of these?

Active X support
    Video Recording
    The ability to choose separate tones and mp3's for text, email, knowin caller........
    Forwarding of text messages
    Battery and CPU scaling

I doubt you could test for the cpu scaling though without rooting.
    Give me a website to check for active x support, but all the other things I think are no. Not sure about the CPU scaling though.
    It's possible that it's a partial, test, release go4craig got, but sounds like 2.0 isn't gonna be fully featured....
    It's possible that it's a partial, test, release go4craig got, but sounds like 2.0 isn't gonna be fully featured....
    It's 1.2.
    Trolls should stay on Mimi Bobeck's desk
    Hahahahahaha............if you read this whole thread rather than the last page you would have noticed that there was a banker in here that was upset over all the money jokes that he has to endure at work. This was a spoof on his money jokes??

Geeeeeeeeesh, must we explain everything to you??
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    It's 1.2.
    No I said what I ment
    No I said what I ment
    I am confused then, are you saying that because of these reports on possible features of 1.2, you can tell that 2.0 will not be fully featured?

or did you mean to say webOS will not be fully featured until 2.0

or did you mean to say that webOS 2.0 will not be the featured update?
    There are four lights.
    No I said what I ment
    Then what you meant is still wrong.
    Oh yeah sorry your completely right. Just mixing up things in my head
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast