Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    These jokes are so old, they're becoming their own genre. Kinda like Haiku.
    To start update thread
    Haiku should be de rigeur
    And to continue
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    my pre is perfect
    as is my list of fixes
    leaving me just fine
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    To start update thread
    Haiku should be de rigeur
    And to continue
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    my pre is perfect
    as is my list of fixes
    leaving me just fine
    That's pretty funny
    Thought that up all by yourself?
    But when's the update?
    Follow Me On

like we know when the update is going to hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    That's pretty funny
    Thought that up all by yourself?
    But when's the update?
    Pull out calendar
    Randomly choose a page now
    Pick any day, Good guess!
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Again, I will repeat. Palm Monitors these forums. The next update to WebOS will not occur until we have over 100 threads asking when the next update will occur. We are now one closer. Only 26 to go, by my count.

No, No...NO!!!

You've got it all wrong.
    Yes, Palm monitors this forum...and yes, they keep track of each and every thread asking about updates...however...the way it works is...

They will not release the update until there are 5 continuous days where no one asks about the update.

Every time someone posts a thread like this...the clock gets reset to ZERO!

Thanks a lot OP!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    The update comes 10/10/09.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    So is the next update going to happen tomorrow or has it been pushed back to October? Since the 5 days got voided can't hurt to post this one. LOL
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    The update comes 10/10/09.
    If i may ask, where did you get that date from?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman View Post
    I work for a secret department in palm were testing 2,0 now..many new features comming your way!!!
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I work for a secret department in palm were testing 2,0 now..many new features comming your way!!!
    I, like many others reading and posting in this thread are probably inclined to call "BS" on this, but let's say you are telling the truth, maybe you can tell us some of the features that will be hitting the phone on that day. Don't take my post the wrong way, but you have to look at it thru our eyes and tend not to think that a palm person will post on here. But mad props to you if you work for them.
    I declare Shenanigans!

Ya. and I'm Palm's CEO, so you're fired!!
    I, like many others reading and posting in this thread are probably inclined to call "BS" on this, but let's say you are telling the truth, maybe you can tell us some of the features that will be hitting the phone on that day. Don't take my post the wrong way, but you have to look at it thru our eyes and tend not to think that a palm person will post on here. But mad props to you if you work for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by punkndrublic74 View Post
    I declare Shenanigans!
    Guys I think he was being sarcastic since that's the tone this thread has taken.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Guys I think he was being sarcastic since that's the tone this thread has taken.
    I have to agree with you. It would be nice though if Palm would post on their website when the next update will take place, but wishful thinking on that.
    I have to agree with you. It would be nice though if Palm would post on their website when the next update will take place, but wishful thinking on that.
    They'd only be shooting themselves in the foot. For many reasons. First and foremost, you don't want your competitors knowing since they now have the chance to one up you. Secondly if they announce a date/features and don't deliver as they announced they will be villified.
    You would think that they would update on 9/9/09 right in the middle of Steve Jobs' keynote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you dont like ur job then quit , you'll lose it anyways in the end lol

Where does it say I don't like my job? You are funny person saying I should qite because I'm going to get fired........Physce! I have been at the bank for 5 years my point was these redundent jokes are not amusing. And people make them all the time no matter where ex.. Forums, banks, grocery stores.... plus they are the only ones find it funny and laugh hahah! I'm so clever no one hase msade that joke beffore.....drrrrr.
    Last edited by stevo101; 09/03/2009 at 04:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo101 View Post
    Where does it say I don't like my job? You are funny person saying I should qite because I'm going to get fired........Physce! I have been at the bank for 5 years my point was these redundent jokes are not amusing. And people make them all the time no matter where ex.. Forums, banks, grocery stores.... plus they are the only ones find it funny and laugh hahah! I'm so clever no one hase msade that joke beffore.....drrrrr.
    never said you would be fired lol , you sound like you really like people alot !!!!! and you have got to like people in general if you work around people or you wont last trust me you may try and stay but you'll regret it later if you do ,because your obviously not happy ha ha
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    It better be out tomorrow or I'll be so steamed I'll wait patiently until it's released! GRRR!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast