Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    It's out!!! Check for updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    These jokes are so old, they're becoming their own genre. Kinda like Haiku.
    took the words out of my mouth!!! the small hand full of people think its funny!! i work in a bank and its just the same anywhere you go. people be saying the same jokes over and over again. do you have money for sale?!? how would you like the 50 dollars, in hundreds!?! they laugh too... harr harrr hahahahheheh NOT!! stop with the lame jokes!!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I'd like my Pre to transform into a Decepticon on the next update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    I'd like my Pre to transform into a Decepticon on the next update.
    The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed to be a SMARTPHONE, but it can't even do things that $20 phones do. That's pretty deceptive to me. Give the new OS a chance? Was i able to tell them i'll pay for this "revolutionary smartphone" when i get a chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    The phone IS already deceptive. It was supposed to be a SMARTPHONE, but it can't even do things that $20 phones do. That's pretty deceptive to me. Give the new OS a chance? Was i able to tell them i'll pay for this "revolutionary smartphone" when i get a chance?
    want a hug?
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    want a hug?
    I think i'd rather have a TP2, but thanx anyway.
    4 posts? I smell a troll
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I think i'd rather have a TP2, but thanx anyway.
    We can't all have good taste
    I'm just happy not having to carve out my messages into rocks anymore! Any update after that and when is really just a bonus to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    4 posts? I smell a troll
    Not a troll. Been reading this forum since june. I've been wanting to reply alot, but palm never made it possible for me (or anybody) to type with the prprpr $in$ $landscape$ .. $even$ $tho$ $they$'$ll$ $let$ $you$ $read$ $in$ $landscape$. $I$ $refused$ $to$ $turn$ $the$ $phone$ $around$ $out$ $of$ $pure$ $stubborn$ $principal$. $Pretty$ &$quot$;$smart$ $phone$&$quot$;, $huh$?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fookensoul View Post
    What will 1.4 do? That is a scary thought.
    Maybe it will slap the people who keep making these same unfunny jokes every time someone asks about an update.
  12. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Not a troll. Been reading this forum since june. I've been wanting to reply alot, but palm never made it possible for me (or anybody) to type with the prprpr $in$ $landscape$ .. $even$ $tho$ $they$'$ll$ $let$ $you$ $read$ $in$ $landscape$. $I$ $refused$ $to$ $turn$ $the$ $phone$ $around$ $out$ $of$ $pure$ $stubborn$ $principal$. $Pretty$ &$quot$;$smart$ $phone$&$quot$;, $huh$?
    You amuse me.
    Is this post even serious? Oh, I get it . . . you must be using sarcasm.
    I sure could have used Video recording this weekend when a friend of mine was in a minor car accident !!! Thanks Palm!
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

update tomorrow if not then its the day after lol but dont hold ur breath ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo101 View Post
    took the words out of my mouth!!! the small hand full of people think its funny!! i work in a bank and its just the same anywhere you go. people be saying the same jokes over and over again. do you have money for sale?!? how would you like the 50 dollars, in hundreds!?! they laugh too... harr harrr hahahahheheh NOT!! stop with the lame jokes!!
    if you dont like ur job then quit , you'll lose it anyways in the end lol
    next friday night
    -cpu scaling
    -text forwarding
    i don't think video rec will be in there tho

is my guess
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I heard from someone whose cousin has a friend whose brother in law dates a girl whose father shared a cell in prison with a guy who use to be a cat burgular and found some secret Sprint documents that promised the next update for Pre would include a $100 free iTunes credit, if you knew the secret easter egg code.

Cant WAIT!

PS: They let him out of prison because he let the cat go
    Absolutely love it! roflmfao
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Maybe, since the question is asked so often, it could really use a sticky, perpetual WebOS update thread?
    my phone rocks so if they never did update it id b ok because i have allllll the tweaks i need , keyboard and all lol
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast