1.    #1  
    So it seems when you back gesture then swipe a half composed email off the screen, it saves it as a draft instead of canceling it. What is the proper way to cancel an email? Or, is their a way to change the default behavior?
    Click on the Email menu and select "Cancel."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #3  
    Awesome thanks, that's been driving me nuts. I rarely pay attention to that menu. Don't suppose their is a gesture for that?
    No gesture. I do agree that the back gesture should prompt the deletion of the draft.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    No gesture. I do agree that the back gesture should prompt the deletion of the draft.
    That would be a great feature. Or one gesture to send, one to cancel one to save.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grandebob View Post
    That would be a great feature. Or one gesture to send, one to cancel one to save.
    Me, too. That's a good idea.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    I'm scared to see how many drafts I have stored on my Pre I just swipe to cancel all the time.
    I've always just done the up swipe from the gesture area and swipe away (like closing an app). Didn't see any mails in drafts after that.
    ^nope, didn't work for me. Closing the composed email saves it in draft - using exchange. The only way I know how is to use cancel in the menu.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Doh - nevermind - found the drafts