1.    #1  
    ?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    If your trying to sync with iTunes, I heard that Apple broke that capability! I'm just happy that I don't use iTunes, or anything else Apple just on general principals. I absolutely convinced that Jobs is the reincarnation of P.T. Barnum!
    To reformat the Pre, just go into the "Device Info" screen (should be on the last page of your application listings), scroll to the bottom and tap Reset Options, then click Full Erase.

Hope it helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    To reformat the Pre, just go into the "Device Info" screen (should be on the last page of your application listings), scroll to the bottom and tap Reset Options, then click Full Erase.

Hope it helps!
    Well, before you do that (which will erase everything off of your Pre), you might try plugging your Pre into your computer in USB mode and deleting the iPod Control folder--it's hidden so you may have to unhide it first. This might help if you are using iTunes.

However, if you provide us some more specifics, such as how you're trying to sync music, what happens when you attempt to sync, and so forth, we might be able to provide better answers.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer