1.    #1  
    I've gotta' take mine in and replace it cause the camera isn't working. What does the "cloud" back up exactly and what do I need to do on my own? So far I've just copied everything from the Pre to my comp (when it shows up as a USB drive in comp, I selected all, then copied). Is there anything else? Where do tasks and calender info get backed up to?

Thank you!
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    bump.
    i'd also like to know how to back up all my contact info, pics, etc.
    For the contacts and the applications installed on your phone, those all get backed up to the cloud. As for pictures, videos, ringtones, music, etc - those have to be copied directly from USB. Anything you see in USB whenever you open up the drive - it needs to be copied to your PC or else you'll lose it. It will also backup all of your calendar items, memos and tasks as well as any e-mail accounts you have setup on the phone. I know mine did anyway..
    What cloud?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elsnty View Post
    What cloud?
    cloud is the internet, in actual its the server palm has to store your info
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    MAKE SURE YOU SYNC YOUR PALM PROFILE. I had to do a re-set and forgot to do that *****. I lost a few people but luckily my treo755p still has most of my contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by elsnty View Post
    What cloud?
    See the big one on top of your house that's casting a shadow? It's that one. Be sure when it moves out of the way, you backup again because eventually that cloud is going to be out-of-range and you won't be able to get your stuff back.
    How do you sync Palm Profile. I just hard reset mine, contacts did not come back in. I had to use Chapura Manager via Wifi to get these from outlook.

Big Note - 7 day trial period, so if this happens again, I have to pay $$$

Now I can hand type, not where I want to go. Anyone?????????? I will give big thanks to you!!