1.    #1  
    so i put my palm pre as just charge like they said in here....when i try to install filecoaster on web Os quick install i cant it says error device not found then i click ok....then it it has a pic of my pc and palm pre saying connecting to device this has been going on for like 20 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by cheah44 View Post
    so i put my palm pre as just charge like they said in here....when i try to install filecoaster on web Os quick install i cant it says error device not found then i click ok....then it it has a pic of my pc and palm pre saying connecting to device this has been going on for like 20 minutes
    make sure you have deleveper mode on or off according to what it is supposed to be for what you are doing
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    my phone is on developer mode and I still get this error. I'm on a mac tho, and everytime i click re-install novacom noting happens.

suggestions?
    I have had some issues with quick install and my mac, I found that by creating a new profile on my mac (like guest or test or something) then creating a folder for quick install like I originally did in my main profile (on the mac) and used this version od quick install all things work great. I have no idea why other then maybe I have some program running on my mac that is conflicting with quick install. Hope this helpped
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    oh and don't forget to set java 6 at the top of your lists
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    try reseting the pre then plug it back in but make sure it's in developer mode. I had the same prob and did a reset and it found it.

Quote Originally Posted by iMando View Post
    my phone is on developer mode and I still get this error. I'm on a mac tho, and everytime i click re-install novacom noting happens.

suggestions?
    i just got a new laptop and its not installing novacom...

i had dl'd quick install and os doctor but i deleted them and now when i unrar them, theres forlder but no exe. and i uninstalled novacom (apparently it partially installed) and now i stuck. any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin_thewind View Post

i had dl'd quick install and os doctor but i deleted them and now when i unrar them, theres forlder but no exe. and i uninstalled novacom (apparently it partially installed) and now i stuck. any ideas??
    how are you installing it ? if you have webos QI go into file in the top left in QI then options and then attempt reinstallation of novacom driver.if novacom is partially installed uninstall it or fix it by going into control panel and then into programs and features

suggestions?
    you may just need to reboot your computer and phone sometimes novacom hangs up and this is the remedy or manually restart novacom
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin_thewind View Post
    how are you installing it ? if you have webos QI go into file in the top left in QI then options and then attempt reinstallation of novacom driver
    if novacom is partially installed uninstall it or fix it by going into control panel and then into programs and features

suggestions?
    you should only need to manually restart novacom but im not sure how to do this on a mac sorry
    you may just need to reboot your computer and phone sometimes novacom hangs up and this is the remedy or manually restart novacom
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if anyone is using windows vista , let me know i have novacom driver thats somewhat modified to work with vista that you can leave on desk top to reinstall whenever you want
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη