Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How many buttons to push to get to .... speed dials (I mean out of the box... I am and you will be too old to spend your nights tweaking)

Had a Samsung 7 years ago that did video..

Touch pad in phone app makes me want to throw the phone ... in many different circumstances (entering passwords to voicemail, just dialing numbers, trying to activate the speaker)... it's non responsive ..then too sensitive...etc...

Voice dial.. voice navigation of applications... where is it... this phone is ancient...

This phone sucks... your homebrew installer thing would not connect to the crappy phone....
    Last edited by vettish2001; 08/31/2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: forgot where is visual voicemail... I hardly use these devices anymore.... this one is a great op. for you develpers
    What was the point of this post? even though I agree its lacking a few things, get ready for the flame fest from defenders.
    worse grammar evar?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    operator or phone.....you be the judge!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Somebody call a wahmbulance..
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I agree with you 100% about wanting to throw this phone. The Phone app is non responsive and sluggish. It drives me nuts. I'm to the point that I pick up my work Berry up when I leave the house over the Pre.
    In before the lock and nice welcome to pre!
    Sounds like youre going back to your Samsung then.

Goodbye Pre, Hello Samsung !!!
  9.    #9  
    I am quite lit and even cleaned up the speellling and gwawmer... I do want the phone to behave...
    This guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed...still a tool justa a dull one..but Maybe a quick read on the forums to help with homebrew...forget it, we are better off without you...shoo!
    Yes, the phone has issues. It is new.

Next time, don't complain and flame-- try and be constructive.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vettish2001 View Post
    How many buttons to push to get to .... speed dials (I mean out of the box... I am and you will be too old to spend your nights tweaking)

Touch pad in phone app makes me want to throw the phone ... in many different circumstances (entering passwords to voicemail, just dialing numbers, trying to activate the speaker)... it's non responsive ..then too sensitive...etc...

Voice dial.. voice navigation of applications... where is it... this phone is ancient...

This phone sucks... your homebrew installer thing would not connect to the crappy phone....

What in the world are you talking about?? How can you say it's the worst phone ever? The Pre is leaps and bounds better than any other phone out there. The only phone that comes close is the iphone. It is by far the easiest phone to use and or modify. And guess what it works right out of the box unlike the Storm! If you don't like the phone trade it in.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Why isn't there a "fail" button by the "Quote" button?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    User error.
    uuummmm, worse or worst? Learn English if you want to post in an English forum.
    considering the first real cellphone and service started in 1983, decades isn't really the greatest choice of words. It's technically correct, but its obvious that the OP isn't concerned with technicalities or common sense in general
    This signature for rent

Next time you buy a $500 device make sure you actually USE it first and that it has all the features you want. Don't people do this stuff anymore?

You have 30 days to return it so that is good news for you. Hope this helps.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Stop your whining and get yourself an instinct because it's obvious this phone is to complicated for you.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

If you are having issues with your phone ask for help. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on this site that can help you. Or just search around. As for installing homebrew apps it's very easy...there are step by step threads on how to do this. Trust me I had a storm before, now that's a pain in the **** phone!
  20.    #20  
    finally... we've got a winner.... I couldn't figure out how to change the "worse" to "worst". I may not be the sharpest, I never participate in this type of forum.... I did not mean to offend... All of your efforts on this site is fantastic... please .. my apologizes .. keep up the effort.... and...ok I'll have another and keep trying with the PRE.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast