Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winehead99 View Post
    from original post didnt look like he wanted help, just wanted to vent, now that thats done i hope poster will come back for the great help he can get here and the awesome phone that is the pre.....
    amen!!:d
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Worst phone in decades? I don't know, those rotary dials are a beast... talk aboout speed dial.
    And ever try to text on one of those!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I like turtles.
    great video
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    The OP can't even write good English. How can we expect him to understand how to use a high-tech smart phone? =)
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I don't get it.... you set speed dials under a contact just like any other phone I've used..... and when you use them, you don't even need to be in the phone app to launch the call?? Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I love the phone, but I will agree with him... it does have some serious issues when it comes to traditional dialing.

Sluggishness, freezing, over/under sensitivity.... VERY VERY annoying. I hope I never have to make an emergency call under extreme duress using this device.
    about a decade ago, most people were rolling with the motorola startac. i think the pre is just a TAD better than the startac.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    about a decade ago, most people were rolling with the motorola startac. i think the pre is just a TAD better than the startac.

WHAT??????
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    you have gotta be kidding!!!!!
    apparently, i should have enclosed my comment with <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags.
    This is going nowhere, locked.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123