Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
  1. wp746911's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #21  
    are you 7?
  2. #22  
    Worst phone in decades? I don't know, those rotary dials are a beast... talk aboout speed dial.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #23  
    He did not mean to offend with his title, lol. I hope he's just a troll and not serious.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettish2001 View Post
    finally... we've got a winner.... I couldn't figure out how to change the "worse" to "worst". I may not be the sharpest, I never participate in this type of forum.... I did not mean to offend... All of your efforts on this site is fantastic... please .. my apologizes .. keep up the effort.... and...ok I'll have another and keep trying with the PRE.
    much better. welcome to the forum.
  5. awrnsmn's Avatar
    Posts
    646 Posts
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettish2001 View Post
    finally... we've got a winner.... I couldn't figure out how to change the "worse" to "worst". I may not be the sharpest, I never participate in this type of forum.... I did not mean to offend... All of your efforts on this site is fantastic... please .. my apologizes .. keep up the effort.... and...ok I'll have another and keep trying with the PRE.
    agreed...much better.
  6.    #26  
    thank you for the welcome... i guess I'm just a troll... I am just having fun .... watching braves and marlins... when sober would love assistance with homebrew and the pre
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettish2001 View Post
    thank you for the welcome... i guess I'm just a troll... I am just having fun .... watching braves and marlins... when sober would love assistance with homebrew and the pre
    Much better. Feel free to pm me if you need help. Homebrew is fantastic!
  8. #28  
    Melodrama-R-Us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by vettish2001 View Post
    How many buttons to push to get to .... speed dials (I mean out of the box... I am and you will be too old to spend your nights tweaking)

    Had a Samsung 7 years ago that did video..

    Touch pad in phone app makes me want to throw the phone ... in many different circumstances (entering passwords to voicemail, just dialing numbers, trying to activate the speaker)... it's non responsive ..then too sensitive...etc...

    Voice dial.. voice navigation of applications... where is it... this phone is ancient...

    This phone sucks... your homebrew installer thing would not connect to the crappy phone....
    This message brought to you by the King of Beers....
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Why isn't there a "fail" button by the "Quote" button?
    lol, i second this motion!
  11. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #31  
    Here are some threads to start with:

    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-your-pre.html

    As well as this:

    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...k-install.html

    Like I said before....all you have to do is ask and people will be more than willing to help you.
  12. #32  
    No comment
  13. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #33  
    Hey VickMackey....off the subject but I like your avatar
  14. #34  
    I am pretty much computer illiterate, but I think you'll find with the WebOSquickinstall it's a very simple process, and if like me, you mess things up there's webdoctor so you can start over. I've found the people here to be very helpful and the app developers are extremely supportive.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl5150 View Post
    Hey VickMackey....off the subject but I like your avatar
    Thanks!
  16. toddrules's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #36  
    someone call the waaa-mbulance. when you got your pre did you stop off for some french cries?
  17. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrules View Post
    someone call the waaa-mbulance. when you got your pre did you stop off for some french cries?
    Dude....It was funny the first couple times but now it's getting old. Instead of making fun why don't you offer to help.
  18. #38  
    I like turtles.
  19. #39  
    from original post didnt look like he wanted help, just wanted to vent, now that thats done I hope poster will come back for the great help he can get here and the awesome phone that is the Pre.....
  20. #40  
    Im so proud to be with the mature people (pre community) everyone tried to help a jerk even when he offended us . GLAD TO BE HERE AT PRECENTRAL.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions