Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I've done my research and my conclusion is that forever fitters screen protector is the best value by far. To get 2 screen protectors is just 3 bucks and free shipping. My advice is to get 4 because humans do make mistakes.
    no way. ghost armors ftw
    Phantom skinz has been on my since 6/6 no bubbles, no orange peel and you also get 2. For 3 dollars you get what you pay for.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Phantom skinz has been on my since 6/6 no bubbles, no orange peel and you also get 2. For 3 dollars you get what you pay for.
    Phantom Skinz by far the best!!
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I agree about the Ghost Armor. It rocks!!
    Ultimate Screen Guard coupled with the Innocase from Seidio has been a good combination for me. The USG is a bit pricey, but when put on, there are no bubbles and the surface is VERY smooth. I had my doubts about using any sort of screen protector because I thought it'd take away from the sensitivity, but this is pretty negligible.
    I like my Zagg. A pain to put on though.
    These guys have the best. Getting ANY screen cover on is a matter of skill but I had/have one of these on my Pre, Instinct, Laptop (the top, not the screen), and JVC KD-AVX44 DVD player in my car. I tend to beat the hell out of things and the BestSkinsEver has never faltered.