1.    #1  
    I have gotten told 3 times so far that I have been called but I got no missed call notification, yet it rang fully for them. The reason I think this is a Pre issue (rather than sprint, I have full evdo signal btw) is because one of the times I was listening to music on my pre and the music cut out (like when a phone call is coming in) and 7-10 seconds later the music came back on.

No notifications or anything. I called my friend (who was following in the car behind me) and she said she had just tried to call me.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Quote Originally Posted by KallDrexx View Post
    I have gotten told 3 times so far that I have been called but I got no missed call notification, yet it rang fully for them. The reason I think this is a Pre issue (rather than sprint, I have full evdo signal btw) is because one of the times I was listening to music on my pre and the music cut out (like when a phone call is coming in) and 7-10 seconds later the music came back on.

No notifications or anything. I called my friend (who was following in the car behind me) and she said she had just tried to call me.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    You might try the following and see if it helps. It could have something to do with it.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-palm-pre.html