1.    #1  
    So recently I am not getting audio on my phone calls incoming or outgoing.. the phone calls people and i can answer calls no problem, but when i try to talk or hear something i get nothing.

however - if i use speaker phone, that works.. i can hear the person on the other end and they can hear me.

any ideas? I have insurance so I am thinking to just retrun the phone and get a new one.
    hard reset
    might be the audio jack try putting a headphone in and out while on a phone call
    if all else get a replacement
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    How do you do a hard reset is it through the webos doctor if I have installed tweaks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    hard reset
    might be the audio jack try putting a headphone in and out while on a phone call
    if all else get a replacement
    Mine does this after I have used Drpodder in my car using Aux jack. for some reason if I do NOT CLOSE the App that used the sound via AUX jack then My phone stays in a perm headphone mode.

The Fix I use is what warblade suggest. Plug and slowly unplug a headphone jack it should revert back to regular speaker.

Also when listening to Podcasts/ or mp3 with Aux jack or Speakers be sure to quit the App that uses this before removing the earphones/Audio Aux cable.

Hope this Helps.