Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

I'm having issues with the browser URL. While i'm on a website and i try to type in another url and hit enter, nothing happens. Any suggestions? I don't recall making mods to the web browser.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    is your wifi, evdo signal good? or could be the website is down?

if that certain page doesn't load up when typing in the url box...you can try emailing the address to yourself. see if that work.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    is your wifi, evdo signal good? or could be the website is down?

if that certain page doesn't load up when typing in the url box...you can try emailing the address to yourself. see if that work.
    yeah my wifi is good. The issue is when i try to type in a new website while i'm currently browsing another one. It just stays and doesn't do anything.
    Just to confirm, do you have WebOS 1.1.0 installed?

I ask because I had a similar issue with WebOS 1.0.3

When I was on a site with heavy javascript (like cracked.com) it seem to cause my browser to stop browsing. I had to close the browser, delete cache and cookies and sometimes even just load another Web-using app to get the browser to browse.

Try deleting your cache and cookies if you haven't already.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    Just to confirm, do you have WebOS 1.1.0 installed?

I ask because I had a similar issue with WebOS 1.0.3

When I was on a site with heavy javascript (like cracked.com) it seem to cause my browser to stop browsing. I had to close the browser, delete cache and cookies and sometimes even just load another Web-using app to get the browser to browse.

Try deleting your cache and cookies if you haven't already.
    Tried that and still can't go to another site while being on a current site....