Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    Thanks man.. i started this thread in a foul mood this morning.. got my gixxer waitin outside.. to clear my head.. lol

You mean GSX-R haha!! Just joshin ya bro
    just curious.. does your palm try to backup your contacts as soon as you add them, or delete them? cuz when i delete a contact, or modify a contact, my phone gets really slow.. then wont show my contacts for like 2 minutes.. it goes offline.. then back online.. then contacts work.
    I've not seen the phone going offline but if your Pre is sync'd with your Google account, then your Pre does attempt to sync with Google (contacts, calendars). It does happen almost immediately and it does slow your phone down a bit (depending on what apps you already have open).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Thanks man.. i started this thread in a foul mood this morning.. got my gixxer waitin outside.. to clear my head.. lol
    hell yea, i'll be gettin on mine in 8 minutes
    i deleted the contacts that wouldnt show sent them a text then once i got a reply and it showed in the messaging app...i re-added the contact and linked any other necessary profiles....worked for me
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    ZOMG!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234