1.    #1  
    Is there a way to close notifications without activating their default (and only one, it seems) action? I'd like to close "Missed Call" notifications without having my phone dial the person. Or close email notifications without opening the email.
    when the notificatio is in preview mode at the bottom....just slide it to the right!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! Amazing community here! Quick replies. So quick I didn't even get a chance to reply that I saw it in the extremely useful PreCentral Palm Pre Tips & Tricks document.

Thank you!
    hit the thanks button if someone helps you!
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    Is there a way to close notifications without activating their default (and only one, it seems) action? I'd like to close "Missed Call" notifications without having my phone dial the person. Or close email notifications without opening the email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    when the notificatio is in preview mode at the bottom....just slide it to the right!!!
    This needs to be in the Tips and Tricks.

You can actually swipe the notification off to the left or right to delete it just like deleting an email or message.

- Craig
    I remember fondly the day that I found this out. It was the day I actually started liking my Pre.