Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I have been following the forums getting all the info, playing around with the SDK and emulator....but tomorrow I will be going to purchase my palm pre!

cant wait!
    that's nice..
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Are you coming from another smartphone, or is this your first leap into it?!
  4.    #4  
    my last 2 phones have been the moto q then the instinct.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    You will be blown away by how much better the Pre is over the Instinct :-)
  6.    #6  
    oh i know I have been using the emulator to play around and check out the homebrew stuff as well as i have a bunch of friends who have them. I have been counting the days/hours till tomorrow at 9am when i go to the store to pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisageek View Post
    oh i know I have been using the emulator to play around and check out the homebrew stuff as well as i have a bunch of friends who have them. I have been counting the days/hours till tomorrow at 9am when i go to the store to pick it up.
    I was about to ask you what's stopping you from going today, then realized tomorrow is the 1st so you must be at your 22 month upgrade price tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisageek View Post
    my last 2 phones have been the moto q then the instinct.
    ouch! yea your gonna be in heaven after those last 2 phones hope you have a pleasant experience and welcome!
    It is good that you are doing your homework. Below are links to some of the resources.

- Craig
  10.    #10  
    oh yeah I am all about the homework...like i said and I have been playing around with the emulator, helping others get the homebrew stuff going on there phones, and messing around with the SDK so add the great info you guys post on the forums and I am ready to rock this phone

heck i already have a folder with my wallpapers to use with switcharoo tomorrow morning
  11.    #11  
    about 2 hours till I head out to get my pre
    Feed the addiction. I bet you disappear into Preland for awhile.
    At least you didnt wake up at 5am to stand in line for 2 hours on June 6th like some of us...

Enjoy! Get comfortable with the device first, then come in and get some Homebrew action!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Lucky, I still got another 4 before the store opens to go grab mine.
    sweet, getting mine on the 3rd, will be playing around all holiday weekend, then next week? homebrew apps for me
  16.    #16  
    well i have had the phone now for the afternoon and I love it!
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    welcome to the pre world
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Got mine today too. Looooooooooooove it. First phone I got though had a bright red pixel in the middle of the screen. Glad I checked it out before hand.
    add me to the list of new addicts...is there a support group for this thing?

Got mine this afternoon and can't put it down!
    Quote Originally Posted by bjames75 View Post
    add me to the list of new addicts...is there a support group for this thing?

Got mine this afternoon and can't put it down!
    This IS the support group.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast