Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I keep losing my connection to the internet on the phone. I am then forced to reset to get it back. It's really annoying because I won't know it's happening and none of my emails get pushed through.

I have My Tether but I don't think that is the problem. I am just wondering if anyone else is having these issues.
    Maybe your phone needs to be provisioned again for data? Dunno, call Sprint.

To make sure it's not My Tether you can always restore and see.
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I don't have MyTether on here and mine keeps doing this too.
    same here....i even left a post about it...

It only loses the EvDo signal thought after i switch back form using WiFi....
    Same keeps happening to me! Sad to see there's no suggested fixes on this thread. Oh well only a few more months and I can throw away my Pre. Great OS, but with hardly any apps it just doesn't compare to Android these days.
    Please open the phone app, go to preferences where you will find 2 options to update... Select "Update PRL" and when that is done select "Update Network Settings". This may clear up your issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Please open the phone app, go to preferences where you will find 2 options to update... Select "Update PRL" and when that is done select "Update Network Settings". This may clear up your issues.
    ditto it should work I had the same issues, then I updated both and everything works fine.