Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I'm a current Sprint customer and my contract is finally up tomorrow and I'm dying to get the Pre. Obviously, I missed the $99 Best Buy sale but is there any other places out there offering a cheaper price or freebies? I checked the Best Buy ad and saw nothing.
    Last edited by gage006; 08/31/2009 at 04:30 AM.
    i paid $135 thru letstalk.com with 2yrs contract. Their price is $170, but i was able to find a 20% off coupon (WWMAG2)...that's $35 off...hence $135. No taxes on full price of the phone. Free shipping. Although i did pay the extra $5 to get it delivered in 2 days as it did.
    If you decided to do this...we each can get $25 thru friends-refer program, but that's is up to you. Anyhow, goodluck and lemme know if you want to do this.

NOTE: This is only for new customers switching from another carrier to Sprint. And i am not too sure about the coupon code if it's still valid or not...but letstalk always have some promotions going on..you might have to google for it.
    Last edited by SundayDuffer; 08/31/2009 at 04:28 AM.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Thought it was obvious I was already a Sprint customer. Clarified that though. Good deal though if you're not, thanks.
    hey i tried to message ya but how can i get in on that lets talk referral deal?
    The 20% coupon is expired however there is a 5% or $25 discount one 25RAFPCVER1 plus add the 698adb7e for the accessories, car charger , screen protector , bluetooth headset and clear case. Total of 144.99 with your plan.