Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Is there a way to not have to dial missed calls back automatically when I touch the missed call icon on the bottom after I miss a call....sometimes I dont want to call someone back, and if I have the same person calling numerous times, I have to go through each one, and it dials, then I have to hang up, so it doesnt call back.....am I missing something
    Quote Originally Posted by spepi View Post
    Is there a way to not have to dial missed calls back automatically when I touch the missed call icon on the bottom after I miss a call....sometimes I dont want to call someone back, and if I have the same person calling numerous times, I have to go through each one, and it dials, then I have to hang up, so it doesnt call back.....am I missing something
    Instead of tapping it, clear the notification then go into the phone app. It would be the easiest way.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spepi View Post
    Notifications are actually divided into two sections.

The icon and the notification. If you tap on the red missed call icon on the left of the info, it will just take you to the missed calls screen. It will not initiate a call. When you tap on the main part of the missed call notification (i.e. caller info) it will cause you to call that person.

Hope this helps. I learned it on another forum here.

Most notifications are this way. Tapping on the mail icon takes you to your inbox as opposed to the specific email. Tex messages too, i think.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    thanks.....I'll miss a call on purpose to try this