Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAZE5150 View Post
    i have the newest webos quick install and the batt. % dont work for me
    all i get is a blank white bar at the top of my phones screen. please help
    Ya I just got the same thing.
  2. #22  
    that white bar happened to me the first time, then i took it off and put it back in and it worked like a charm.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanTheMan View Post
    that white bar happened to me the first time, then i took it off and put it back in and it worked like a charm.

    whats the deal wit the white bar ? ive done it a 100 times and still the same white bar. is this sum sort of bug ?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAZE5150 View Post
    i have the newest webos quick install and the batt. % won't work for me
    all i get is a blank white bar at the top of my phones screen. please help
    I got the white bar to.. Here is what I did.

    Turn off that tweak and let it reset. Turn the tweak back on and let it go through its reset again.

    That should fix it.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I got the white bar to.. Here is what I did.

    Turn off that tweak and let it reset. Turn the tweak back on and let it go through its reset again.

    That should fix it.
    Already tried that, didn't work.
  6. Ccureton's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    its already there!
    dang i dont check for one day and it updates
  7. #27  
    thanks. it worked.
    MAN I LOVE THIS PHONE !!!!!!!!!!
  8. #28  
    Anyone notice the percentage is sticking and only updates when pressed?
  9. #29  
    Nice another DBL post...
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 08/31/2009 at 11:03 AM.
  10. jurias's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #30  
    i have the white bar and have it hooked up to the usb and computer doesnt recognize my phone..what to do

    fixed: got it fixed..got fricked out for a second i unchecked it on webos quick installed and re installed and works great...i love this phone
    Last edited by jurias; 09/01/2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: fixed
  11. #31  
    cant get rid of white bar, webos quick install says no device connected, please help!
  12. FlameOut's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckoman518 View Post
    cant get rid of white bar, webos quick install says no device connected, please help!
    Not sure if it will help, but when I ran into the "no device connected" problem, in WebOS Quick Install I went to File/Options and clicked the Attempt Novacom (re)install and it worked after that
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions