Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tricia
  1.    #1  
    I know I can tap the notification area when my pre is on Just Charge, to switch to USB, but is there ANY way to switch from USB (after proper Safe Remove) and go back to Just Charge, without unplugging, and replugging the cable?

I dont think there is, but just asking in case it escaped my feeble old mind

TIA

Diane
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    After you safely disconnect, the menu pops again that asks for your choice of Just Charge/USB/Media Sync.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    In My Computer, right click on Palm Pre and select "eject". The Pre will then go to Just Charge mode
    you all are awesome.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    After you safely disconnect, the menu pops again that asks for your choice of Just Charge/USB/Media Sync.
    Hmmm nope, on MINE it just stays on the screen with the pre on it, that indicates usb, I cant see my launcher, or use the phone until I physically pull the cable,
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by romanmb View Post
    In My Computer, right click on Palm Pre and select "eject". The Pre will then go to Just Charge mode
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HAHAH NOT from sytem tray, Safely Remove, but from My Computer EJECT!

COOL!! THATS JUST what I wanted!!

You ROCK!!
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I was going by what you said by safely disconnecting. Thought that's what you meant.
    Trey Alley likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by romanmb View Post
    Great quick answer!

- Craig