1.    #1  
    Ok, I did a partial reset today on my pre, and I had to go through making the profile again. I entered in the info and it said my password was invalid. So I hit the recover password and it took me to my security question (which I never set up in the first place) I answer the question and even though it is right it says its incorrect. Ok so the real problem is is I can't get away from the screen what so ever. I can't go back, I turn the phone off turn it back on and the same screen is back. I can't do anything with this at all. I need help, please.
    What are we supposed to do? I'm sorry I don't know your security question.

Call Palm.
    give back the pre to its real owner he\she will know the real password
    you two haven't helped...this same thing happened me this morning, although I was able to successfully answer the secret question correctly. But then it prompts me to change my password, then it tells me THER"S NO DATA TO RESTORE.

There is clearly something going on with palm profile website...I've lost all my contacts and backed up info from palm profile...

What I don't get is, if you don't have anything to say to help...why bother responding to this thread at all???
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seveneye View Post
    it took me to my security question (which I never set up in the first place) I answer the question and even though it is right it says its incorrect.

So you didn't set up the security question but you answered it correctly?
    Quote Originally Posted by gthsii View Post
    What I don't get is, if you don't have anything to say to help...why bother responding to this thread at all???
    Not sure if you realized but... no one could help except Palm.

Sorry I disrespected him and, apparently, you by telling him where he could get help.