Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Any idea when the Pre might show up at AT&T?
    No clue, but I do have to question, why do you want it on AT&T? The only reasonable answer I can think of is a complete lack of Sprint coverage in your area, is that the case?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlw View Post
    lol u really wanna pay 150 dollars for att while u can pay only 100 dollars thru sprint....think about it
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    lol u really wanna pay 150 dollars for att while u can pay only 100 dollars thru sprint....think about it
    they've been brainwashed by the more bars commercial
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    they've been brainwashed by the more bars commercial
    lol seriously
    Do you seriously think apple is going to let at&t carry the pre? You gotta be outta your mind to expect that. What other iphone competitors does at&t carry?
    After the release in Europe, my best guess would be that you'll see unlocked GSM versions available.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    No clue, but I do have to question, why do you want it on AT&T? The only reasonable answer I can think of is a complete lack of Sprint coverage in your area, is that the case?
    That or he needs a GSM phone for travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Do you seriously think apple is going to let at&t carry the pre? You gotta be outta your mind to expect that. What other iphone competitors does at&t carry?
    I think you're right, but unlocked GSM versions could be setup on ATT.

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    That or he needs a GSM phone for travel.
    Absolutely true. That I didn't think of that just exposes my bias as a person who never travels. But it is true, a GSM phone can be better if one travels overseas significantly.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    The reason that I want the Pre to come to AT&T is because when I tried the Pre on Sprint, there is no reception where I live so I had to take it back. My AT&T iPhone and BB Bold phones works fine where I live.
    The Pre will be on Verizon, Doubt it will ever be on ATT or T-Mobile.
    The reason that I want the Pre to come to AT&T is because when I tried the Pre on Sprint, there is no reception where I live so I had to take it back. My AT&T iPhone and BB Bold phones works fine where I live.
    If it's only your home, then Sprint will generally give you an Airave for free, as in they'll waive all the fees.

If it's your whole city, then that sucks. Where do you live?
    The Pre will be available on ATT the week of the 25th of January. Date isn't locked down yet, but it will be that week. No word at all about the Pixie, and I mean *nothing*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbiloh View Post
    The Pre will be available on ATT the week of the 25th of January. Date isn't locked down yet, but it will be that week. No word at all about the Pixie, and I mean *nothing*.
    And your source is...?
    i haven't heard anything about the Pre for att but there have been rumblings about the eos/pixie
    Palm Eos on track for AT&T release second half of 2009
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    AT&T will get the Pre when Sprint gets the iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    And your source is...?
    Ditto. I would like to know the source of that also.

Has any of this been resolved? i am one of many, waiting for the Pre on at&t. (be4 u ask, sprint coverage blows where i live, i've had at&t for 5 years and its by far the best where i live.). does anyone know when the Pre will be available for at&t? (& yes the last time my buddy was asked (he works for at&t) he said at&t WILL use the Pre-it IS actually possible that people exist who do NOT like the iphone after all)..so anyone got a date for the pre release?
    Damn.....I was going to post a smartypants response.....beat me to it Jbiloh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbiloh View Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast