Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee!
    Problem with someone doing one of those apps is that the stat feeds are not free.

The NFL app has some basic fantasy functionality though. I think if you have an NFL.com fantasy league, it ties in to the app.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I believe that yahoo is giving out their instant stat tracker this year for free...
    fantasy app would be great
    yeah a football (soccer to the US people) would be nice
    The NLF app will let you choose and track players and apply the scoring for whatever league you are playing in......

ie...yahoo, espn, sportsline
    I saw that feature earlier today, but I'm not sure I understand the use of it -- most leagues have customized scoring, I've never been in one that uses the default scoring. But still, it's better than nothing, gives you a general idea of how your players are doing.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Profireman View Post
    The NLF app will let you choose and track players and apply the scoring for whatever league you are playing in......

ie...yahoo, espn, sportsline
    When the NFL app came out this is the first thing i looked forward to. But the problem is you can't customize the scoring to match your own league scoring. Not all yahoo leagues score the same, or espn, or cbs, etc...

But if someone could come out with a fully customizable app...that's the winner!