Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Anyone know if the preloaded applications (Accuweather, Pandora, etc) are free? I can't find a price on the apps page
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    All of the apps in the app catalog are free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matgeo15 View Post
    All of the apps in the app catalog are free.
    Not PocketMirror and Missing Sync.
    all but those two are free . I think that accuweather is working on a paid app tho that wont have the ads. Pandora will remain Free even once the App Catalog is out of BETA
    SCK Manager
    Are they going to stay free or are the free for a limited time and then you have to pay for them?

That could be an obvious question to most, but I am so new to the smart phone thing that everything is new to me.

As a matter of fact I just realized about 20 minutes ago that I have 3 pages on my launcher screen and not just 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    Are they going to stay free or are the free for a limited time and then you have to pay for them?

That could be an obvious question to most, but I am so new to the smart phone thing that everything is new to me.

As a matter of fact I just realized about 20 minutes ago that I have 3 pages on my launcher screen and not just 2.
    I think it is safe to say those with DEMO in the title or which note a trial in the description will ultimately cost you. The others, at least among the current batch, ought not. Homebrew apps are more of a toss up though, as it would seem many are functionally being beta tested with the intention of making them premium offerings in the official catalog once it opens up next month.