Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. serqet's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
       #1  
    I placed "leonardo davinci" in Universal Search and hit enter. When Google returned, the page and results were in the Italian language!

    My iGoogle settings are changed as well. Is this a bug?

    I would post screen shots, but haven't figured out how to attach pics from the Pre yet.
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
  2. #2  
    I had this happen to me after the second update that came out. It wasnt in italian it was in spanish and i just hit settings in the bottom and changed it to english and all was fine. Havent seen that error since then. I did no check my igoogle account to see if any settings were changed tho...
    SCK Manager
  3. serqet's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
       #3  
    Update: I didn't change any settings on the Pre, and the language on the Google page switched back to normal: probably after accessing Google on a laptop.
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
  4. jonsdad's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    #4  
    I had this happen to me on Pre also, but it switched back. I also had this happen with my WinMo phone and mobile Google app. I think the Google mobile app is buggy.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsdad View Post
    I had this happen to me on Pre also, but it switched back. I also had this happen with my WinMo phone and mobile Google app. I think the Google mobile app is buggy.
    Hasn't happened to me on my Pre, but has happened to me on my WinMo phone on the Sprint network before.
  6. #6  
    Happens to me occasionally. Its bad enough no one at work speaks enhlish. Now my ohone is trying to get me to read spanish... God this sucks when it happens.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions